At Bridges of Grace we enjoy fellowship with each other after worship on Sunday. You can find some of our favorite recipes below!
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark cookie sheet).
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Place biscuits 3 inches apart on cookie sheet. Press each into 5-inch round with 1/4-inch-high rim around outer edge.
- Chop peaches into cubes and toss in a cinnamon sugar mix
- For each pie, spoon large tablespoon of peaches onto biscuit.
- Crumble 1 cookie dough round evenly over peaches.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon & coconut.
- Bake 22 to 28 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
Harvest Loaf Cake
2 Cups margarine
4 Cups sugar
7 Cups flour
4 teaspoon baking soda
4 teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon nutmeg
2 teaspoon ground cloves
3 Cups pumpkin
3 Cups chocolate chips
3 Cups chopped pecans (reserve 1 C for top)
4-8 Tablespoons milk
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
Mix well. Bake 350 degrees for 65-75 minutes in greased & floured pans. Let cool then drizzle glaze on top. Sprinkle with reserved chopped pecans.
15-25 whole mushrooms with stems cut out
1 8oz.pkg. cream cheese at room temperature
Italian flavored breadcrumbs
Stuff mushrooms with cream cheese. Sprinkle with garlic salt to taste.Sprinkle with Italian flavored bread crumbs.Place in greased baking dish and bake
at 350 degrees until golden brown, about 1 hour.
White Chocolate Cherry Fudge
By Elizabeth LaBau, About.com Guide
(c) 2009 Elizabeth LaBau, licensed to About.com, Inc.
This creamy white fudge is dotted with striking glimmers of candied
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
• 1.5 lbs white chocolate
• 1 can (14 oz) condensed milk
• 1/8 tsp salt
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 c chopped candied cherries (I use green and red for Christmas)
1. Prepare an 8×8 inch cake pan by lining it with aluminum foil and
spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine the milk and chocolate in a heavy saucepan over medium
heat. Stir until smooth and combined, and remove from heat.
3. Add the cherries, vanilla, and salt, and stir until well combined.
Pour into the prepared pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
4. Allow to set at room temperature (2-3 hours) before cutting into